Gas Lines

Gas leaks can lead to serious problems and should be attended to immediately. Commercial gasses, such as the kind of gas your stove or heater uses, have a strong odor. If you smell a gas leak in your home, you need to act quickly.

•The most important thing to do for a gas leak is to get fresh air and get out.
•Whatever you do, don’t light a match, lighter, candle or cigarette.
•Even an electrical current could start an explosion, so avoid turning any appliances on or off, including lights.
•Call SDGE or 911 after leaving your home.
•Call Plumbing Plus after reaching SDGE or 911.

At Plumbing Plus, we have the experience to safely repair or replace your gas lines.