Plumbing Plus Helps You Keep Your Water Sparkling Clean
When you turn on your faucet, you want the water coming out to be clean and fresh. You also want to ensure it is safe for your family. Many clients ask us how to improve the quality and taste of their drinking water. Our water treatment services may be the solution you are looking for. Since 1984, Plumbing Plus has provided residents in San Diego, Poway, and surrounding areas with superior water treatment services. We can put our 35 years of experience to work for you.
To learn more about our Poway water treatment services, call Plumbing Plus at (858) 251-6812.
Focused on Customer Service
We strive to put a smile on every customers' face and provide 5 star service.
24/7 Emergency Services
We know that emergencies happen which is why we are available when you need us.
We provide a boutique, personalized experience to every customer.
Utilize Advanced Technology
We use the latest systems and technology to make every job run smoothly.
We have a good reputation for being available and reliable.
We have been serving San Diego since 1984, with quality plumbing services.
“This my third ( maybe 4th time) using Plumbing Plus. Each repair was done by a competent and qualified professional. Xavier was no exception. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. What I always appreciate about Plumbing Plus, is that it’s a “no pressure” repair. You as the consumer have the choice to choose someone else. But the professionals at Plumbing Plus will explain the problem/situation in layman’s terms so that you totally understand what’s going on. Xavier also gave some additional suggestions to avoid future problems. Just like your favorite restaurant, they never disappoint.”Vince N.
How To Tell If You Have Hard Water
- Strange taste or smell - This is an initial sign of hard water or some kind of bacterial contaminant. Minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium or even aluminum can make water unpleasant for drinking.
- Strange stains - If you spot some reddish or brown stains, hard water is to blame due to the iron in the water. This could also be coming from rusty pipes.
- Spots on your dishes - You may notice chalky streaks and spots left behind on the rinsed dishes. Whether you use a dishwasher or you hand-wash, hard water will interfere with your rinse cycle, making it difficult to remove the detergent.
- Soap scum - Soap scum doesn’t only accumulate on your dishes but also on your kitchen counters, tub, tile, shower curtains, and walls. You’ll find yourself cleaning more often and using more cleaning products. However, you’ll have a difficult time getting rid of the hard water deposits and calcium buildup.
- Decreased shower pressure - By leaving minerals behind, hard water can clog up your showerhead, which can weaken water pressure. The mineral deposits also make it difficult to wash the soap off your body, leaving a soapy residue on your skin.
- Bad hair & skin days - Mineral deposits and the soapy film that hard water leaves behind can make your hair difficult to manage. Your skin can also become dried out and itchy, with the increased risk of developing eczema in children.
- Laundry problems - Yet again, you’re faced with the rocky relationship between soap or detergent and the minerals in hard water. When detergent doesn’t get rinsed off, your clean clothes will appear dull and dingy, even after a good wash. Iron in the water can also leave stains on your clothes.
- Clogged pipes - Mineral deposits can build up over time, constrict the water flow, and eventually cause backups in your pipes. At this stage, the only thing left to do is call your plumber.
- Appliance damage - Minerals will eventually build up in your appliances. Water heaters, refrigerator ice makers, dishwashers and washing machines are some of the appliances at risk. Hard water will also damage and shorten their life.
- Increase in water bill - Estimated hard water expenses could cost you up to $800 or more every year. This is due to a reduced efficiency in your appliances, which means both a higher bill and an appliance replacement in the near future.
How To Get Rid Of Hard Water?
Hard water can lead to a variety of problems in your home. Improving the quality of your water can make your home run more efficiently and help you get the most out of your plumbing system and appliances. For example, water conditioning systems can reduce scale build-up on your pipes and plumbing appliances. Meanwhile, water filters can improve the taste, odor, and appearance of your drinking water.
You Have Several Options When It Comes To Water Treatment, Including:
- Water filtration and purification
- Water softeners
- Water conditioning systems
We offer both point-of-entry water filtration services and point-of-use water filtration. Point-of-entry water filtration filters all the water in your home, while point-of-use filtration devices filter water at specific outlets, such as at your kitchen sink.
Other Benefits Of Water Treatment Products
Good quality water can preserve your home’s piping, improve the taste of your drinking water, and even improve the cleaning power of your washing machine. Water filtration systems can help you remove contaminants and chemicals from your water supply. Furthermore, treatments can even help your skin feel softer and your shampoo and conditioner work more effectively.
Design The Water Treatment System You’ve Always Wanted
At Plumbing Plus, the experienced water treatment plumbers in Poway can help guide you as you select the products and services that best suit your needs. We offer a full range of water treatment services, and in addition to helping you find cost-effective solutions, we will never pressure you to buy products you do not need. As a family-owned business, we value strong, lasting relationships with our customers. When you are looking for a plumber with integrity, contact Plumbing Plus.
Find Us!12147 Kirkham Rd
Poway, CA 92064