Your Preferred Plumbers
Most of Mira Mesa was developed back in the late 1960s, and these homes have seen very few updates over the years. Plumbing maintenance should be performed regularly in order for the most important appliances in your home to function properly. Plumbing Plus has been providing top-quality plumbing services in Mira Mesa and the surrounding areas for over 35 years. We strive to be the preferred choice among our valued customers.
We provide experienced plumbers who are always prepared for any service. We want to ensure that your issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Faucet and sink installations
- Toilet repair and installation
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- Gas leaks and line installations
- Leak detection and repair
- Piping and repiping
- Drain cleaning
- Drain line stoppage services
- Drain line repair
- Hydro jetting
- Sewer camera inspections
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Water line repair and replacement
- Conventional water heater repair and installation
- Tankless water heater installation
- Sump pump and ejector pump installation
- Water conditioning system installation
- Whole-house water filtration system installation
- Bathroom remodeling
- Kitchen remodeling
- 24-hour emergency plumbing services
Skilled & Reliable Mira Mesa Plumbers
At Plumbing Plus, we understand how frustrating unexpected plumbing issues can be. Fortunately, we provide all our clients with outstanding customer service and a quick turnaround so they can have their home plumbing systems running smoothly in no time. We also offer affordable pricing, along with coupons whenever we can, to ensure that quality plumbing solutions are never out of reach. For a flawless solution, consistent results, and guaranteed quality, look no further than Plumbing Plus.
“My grandmother had a leaky water heater so I called up Plumbing Plus to see if they could come out that day to take and look and/or replace, if needed. They came out within a couple hours of my request. It was reviewed by Michael and he did say that her 20 year old water heater needed to be replaced. Another tech, Matt came out and did an excellent job at installing the new water heater. At 80 years old and living alone, my grandmother felt comfortable with the team being there and although I was also there, I totally would have trusted this team to take good care of my grandma. Michael and Matt both explained things clearly to both of us and were very knowledgeable.”Taylor R.