Poway Water Filtration
Premier Provider of Water Quality Solutions
At Plumbing Plus, we’ve provided quality water solutions to the residents of North County since 1984. With more than 10,000 satisfied customers, our reputation for excellence is visible throughout the community. The high-quality work we provide is thanks to the caliber of our technicians, who are trained in the most innovative and advanced practices in the industry. Our Poway water filtration systems are just the types of innovative solutions customers expect when working with Plumbing Plus.
- Whole-Home Water Filtration: A whole house water filtration system provides clean water from every tap and protects your family and home. Our whole home water filtration systems remove harmful chemicals and sediment from your water, leaving behind better-tasting odorless tap water.
- Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration: A reverse osmosis water filter system takes contaminated tap water and produces safe and clean drinking water that’s accessible right from your kitchen sink. It’s the perfect answer when you need access to safe cooking and drinking water in your home.
- Whole-Home Water Softening Systems: A whole-home water softening system can eliminate any hard water sediment or chemicals that if left uncheck can ruin your fixtures and appliances. Water softening treatment systems can help protect your plumbing and appliances from damage caused by hard water.
When you’re ready to install a water treatment system, give our Poway water filtration specialists at Plumbing Plus a call, our experts are ready to get your new system installed so you can start enjoying clean and convenient water on demand. Contact our office at (858) 251-6812 for more information about how we can help!
The Benefits of Adding a Water Filtration System to Your Home
Choosing to add a water filtration system to your home can feel overwhelming. With so many choices and features, you may be unsure what you need and why. A water filtration system can provide everything from water softening to fresh, clean, and tasty tap water for cooking and drinking. If you’re on the fence with your decision, here are several other benefits you could be enjoying right now!
- Spend Less Money: If you’re currently buying bottled water for yourself and your family, you could start saving money immediately by eliminating bottled water from your grocery budget. The average family uses as many as three bottles of one-use bottled water per day, which can add up to over $500 per year.
- Protect the Environment: By adding a water filtration system to your home, you’re eliminating the need to buy bottled drinking water, which means fewer plastic water bottles taking up space in the world.
- Reduce potential plumbing issues: Minerals, heavy metals, and chemicals in your water can cause corrosion and damage to your pipes and water-using appliances. By eliminating these potentially damaging factors at the source, you can extend the life of your pipes, hot-water heaters, and other home appliances.
- Protect Your Plumbing System: When you remove hard water minerals and chemicals from your water, you can protect your plumbing system from premature corrosion and breakdown.
- Avoid Skin Irritation: Chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis can be inflamed by the chemicals and minerals in hard water. Chemicals like chlorine, commonly found in untreated water, is a known irritant. A water treatment system can help you avoid these painful skin irritations.
Choose Plumbing Plus Water Filtration Today!
The technicians at Plumbing Plus are trusted and reputable professionals with years of experience installing a wide variety of water treatments systems. Even if you aren’t sure product is right for your household needs, our water filtration specialists can come to your home in one of their fully stocked service trucks ready to help you solve any water filtration needs you may need. Our Poway water filtration specialists are installation and servicing experts, and we are always ready to provide customers with the services they need at a price they can afford. Call our office today at (858) 251-6812 for more information or to set an appointment to get a new system installed right away!
Focused on Customer Service
We strive to put a smile on every customers' face and provide 5 star service.
24/7 Emergency Services
We know that emergencies happen which is why we are available when you need us.
We provide a boutique, personalized experience to every customer.
Utilize Advanced Technology
We use the latest systems and technology to make every job run smoothly.
We have a good reputation for being available and reliable.
We have been serving San Diego since 1984, with quality plumbing services.