San Diego County Emergency Plumbing
San Diego County Emergency Plumbing Services
Always Ready To Respond!
When you need emergency plumbing services look no further than Plumbing Plus. We have been a trusted and reputable local plumbing company for more than 35 years and our highly experienced technicians are always ready to take your call. Whatever the problem and whenever it strikes, we can dispatch a plumber to your home in the shortest time possible. Each of our service trucks is fully stocked and specially equipped with tracking systems, so we are able to dispatch the technician that’s closest to you.
There For You When You Need Us Most
We understand that plumbing emergencies can be stressful and overwhelming. That’s why we do our best to provide you with what you need when you need it. Once you give Plumbing Plus a call, a technician will respond rapidly and work efficiently to get your plumbing systems back in working order.
In Addition To Our Rapid Response Services, We Also Ensure That:
- We are able to precisely identify the source of the damage
- We repair the damage as quickly as possible without sacrificing the quality of our work
- You will be provided with parts and labor warranties for all of our services
Why Choose Us?
The Plumbing Plus Difference
We strive to put a smile on every customers' face and provide 5 star service.
24/7 Emergency Services
We know that emergencies happen which is why we are available when you need us.
We provide a boutique, personalized experience to every customer.
Utilize Advanced Technology
We use the latest systems and technology to make every job run smoothly.
We have a good reputation for being available and reliable.
We have been serving San Diego since 1984, with quality plumbing services.
Call Plumbing Plus Now!
The plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus are fully certified, licensed, and trained in all areas of emergency plumbing. All our services and products are guaranteed. With complete customer satisfaction being our top priority, we are proud to be San Diego County’s first choice when they have an emergency.
Some Of The Most Common Plumbing Emergencies Include:
Your safety is very important to us. That is why we urge you to contact Plumbing Plus if you’re facing a plumbing emergency.
Since 1984, Plumbing Plus has had more than 10,000 satisfied customers. We have built our stellar reputation with a complete commitment to excellence. We only hire the best technicians who can stay up to date with industry innovation and advances. Our business is built on trust and that’s the reason why over 80% of our customers are repeats or referrals. Below are a few signs to look for in order to know when you have a plumbing emergency.
Signs You Need Emergency Plumbing:
- Gurgling Sound - If you notice gurgling noises coming from either you toiler or shower, chances are that you have a problem that is in need of assistance. If left unchecked, your home's water can become backed up.
- Low Water Pressure - If you notice that your home's water pressure has suddenly dropped, it could be a buildup of gunk in the aerator of your faucet or it could be that your waterline has eroded, contact us today if you notice that your water pressure as gotten lower.
- Sewage Odors - The smell of sewage is never a welcoming smell, let alone if that smell is in your home. It could be a broken sewer pipe or vent that is in need of repair. Call us immediately as this smell can quickly become a health hazard for you and your household.
“I called Plumbing Plus and I was initially greeted by Maggie, who provided excellent customer service & response. Darryl and Taz, the two technician that arrived at our home were friendly, professional and provide unparalleled service. I have been in the remodeling and building profession for the last 25 years. I have never worked with a better company. The services that they provided were at a fair market value. I would highly recommend that you call Plumbing Plus. P. Stern”
- Patricia S.