San Diego County Water Treatment
San Diego County Water Treatment Services
Plumbing Plus Helps You Keep Your Water Sparkling Clean
When you turn on your faucet, you want the water coming out to be clean and fresh. You also want to ensure it is safe for your family. Many clients ask us how to improve the quality and taste of their drinking water. Our water treatment services may be the solution you are looking for. Since 1984, Plumbing Plus has provided residents in San Diego County, with superior water treatment services. We can put our 35 years of experience to work for you.
To learn more about our San Diego County water treatment services, call Plumbing Plus at (858) 260-3140.
The Dangers Of Hard Water
Approximately 85% of American households are dealing with hard water and it's negative effects. Hard water can affect your health, appliances, and plumbing system. With hard water, your house won't be as clean as it should be, and your appliances will struggle and begin working less efficiently. Even the laundry isn’t as soft and white as when washed in soft water. Hard water can damage your home and your wallet, which could lead to a plumbing emergency. If you think your home may have this problem, consult with a water treatment expert from Plumbing Plus today.
Why Choose Us?
The Plumbing Plus Difference
We strive to put a smile on every customers' face and provide 5 star service.
24/7 Emergency Services
We know that emergencies happen which is why we are available when you need us.
We provide a boutique, personalized experience to every customer.
Utilize Advanced Technology
We use the latest systems and technology to make every job run smoothly.
We have a good reputation for being available and reliable.
We have been serving San Diego since 1984, with quality plumbing services.
How To Tell If You Have Hard Water
- Strange taste or smell - This is an initial sign of hard water or some kind of bacterial contaminant. Minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium or even aluminum can make water unpleasant for drinking.
- Strange stains - If you spot some reddish or brown stains, hard water is to blame due to the iron in the water. This could also be coming from rusty pipes.
- Spots on your dishes - You may notice chalky streaks and spots left behind on the rinsed dishes. Whether you use a dishwasher or you hand-wash, hard water will interfere with your rinse cycle, making it difficult to remove the detergent.
- Soap scum - Soap scum doesn’t only accumulate on your dishes but also on your kitchen counters, tub, tile, shower curtains, and walls. You’ll find yourself cleaning more often and using more cleaning products. However, you’ll have a difficult time getting rid of the hard water deposits and calcium buildup.
- Decreased shower pressure - By leaving minerals behind, hard water can clog up your showerhead, which can weaken water pressure. The mineral deposits also make it difficult to wash the soap off your body, leaving a soapy residue on your skin.
- Bad hair & skin days - Mineral deposits and the soapy film that hard water leaves behind can make your hair difficult to manage. Your skin can also become dried out and itchy, with the increased risk of developing eczema in children.
- Laundry problems - Yet again, you’re faced with the rocky relationship between soap or detergent and the minerals in hard water. When detergent doesn’t get rinsed off, your clean clothes will appear dull and dingy, even after a good wash. Iron in the water can also leave stains on your clothes.
- Clogged pipes - Mineral deposits can build up over time, constrict the water flow, and eventually cause backups in your pipes. At this stage, the only thing left to do is call your plumber.
- Appliance damage - Minerals will eventually build up in your appliances. Water heaters, refrigerator ice makers, dishwashers and washing machines are some of the appliances at risk. Hard water will also damage and shorten their life.
- Increase in water bill - Estimated hard water expenses could cost you up to $800 or more every year. This is due to a reduced efficiency in your appliances, which means both a higher bill and an appliance replacement in the near future.
How To Get Rid Of Hard Water?
Hard water can lead to a variety of problems in your home. Improving the quality of your water can make your home run more efficiently and help you get the most out of your plumbing system and appliances. For example, water conditioning systems can reduce scale build-up on your pipes and plumbing appliances. Meanwhile, water filters can improve the taste, odor, and appearance of your drinking water.
You Have Several Options When It Comes To Water Treatment, Including:
- Water filtration and purification
- Water softeners
- Water conditioning systems
We offer both point-of-entry water filtration services and point-of-use water filtration. Point-of-entry water filtration filters all the water in your home, while point-of-use filtration devices filter water at specific outlets, such as at your kitchen sink.
Other Benefits Of Water Treatment Products
Good quality water can preserve your home’s piping, improve the taste of your drinking water, and even improve the cleaning power of your washing machine. Water filtration systems can help you remove contaminants and chemicals from your water supply. Furthermore, treatments can even help your skin feel softer and your shampoo and conditioner work more effectively.
Design The Water Treatment System You’ve Always Wanted
At Plumbing Plus, the experienced water treatment plumbers in San Diego County can help guide you as you select the products and services that best suit your needs. We offer a full range of water treatment services, and in addition to helping you find cost-effective solutions, we will never pressure you to buy products you do not need. As a family-owned business, we value strong, lasting relationships with our customers. When you are looking for a plumber with integrity, contact Plumbing Plus.
From water filtration to water softening, we have you covered with our San Diego County water treatment systems. Call Plumbing Plus at 858-260-3140
“My grandmother had a leaky water heater so I called up Plumbing Plus to see if they could come out that day to take and look and/or replace, if needed. They came out within a couple hours of my request. It was reviewed by Michael and he did say that her 20 year old water heater needed to be replaced. Another tech, Matt came out and did an excellent job at installing the new water heater. At 80 years old and living alone, my grandmother felt comfortable with the team being there and although I was also there, I totally would have trusted this team to take good care of my grandma. Michael and Matt both explained things clearly to both of us and were very knowledgeable.”
- Taylor R.